Saturday, March 15, 2008

Want to be BFFs with Paris Hilton?


I don't know about you, but when I'm looking for a best friend the first place I turn is reality television. Relationships that steam from those shows are also so solid and reliable.
Ok I'm getting sick at my own sarcasm. While I may think reality TV is crap I'll be the first to admit is marketable and economically sensible. So it makes since that Paris Hilton is going to attempt to turn her fortunes around (yet again with the puns, I'm sorry I just can't help myself) by starring in yet another 'reality' program. This time around Paris is looking for a new BFF (I hear Nicole Richie didn't work out for her). Twenty potential best friends will compete in a multitude of retarded challenges with the grand prize of becoming Paris' new best friend! We can thank MTV for providing us with this new 'reality' show.
If you are interested in making friends with the heiress you can apply for the "coveted position" at parisbff.com. I have to hurry and apply now (yeah that's not going to happen).

No comments: