Thursday, March 27, 2008

Special Request




So I was contacted a few days ago regarding a post I had on the blog back in December: http://www.wolv.org/ent/2007_12_01_archive.html
The post talked about my meeting of Zach Levi and Joel Moore while on vacation. Apparently members of a Zachary Levi fan site (zachary-levi.com) have a hankering for more...so to fulfill their request I've put up a couple more pictures from the trip.
As far as good stories go: I don't have much. Hanging out with the star of NBC's Chuck was a lot like hanging out with my guy friends. I am working on compiling some more stories that I can share with you soon though ;)
On another Zach note...Major kudos for participating in the 12th annual AT&T Celebrity Winterfest. The charity event raised over $600,000.

No comments: