Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Um...AOL you're a little late


So AOL is a little late in their entertainment news department. They are currently reporting on their Entertainment webpage that Miley Cyrus is officially changing her name. Yeah awesome...too bad we reported that here over a MONTH AGO!

Check it out:
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 "Thank you Miley for further clarifying your relationship to Billy Ray..."
If you check our archives you'll find EBUZZ was all OVER it!!!
And, just for clarification, I still think it's stupid.

I'm feeling nice. I know people hate to search for the details so I'll summarize below:
Miley's birth name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. Her dad nicknamed her Miley and she's gone by that ever since. The star prefers this name and wants to make it official so on Friday her parents (Billy Ray and Leticia) filed papers on her behalf to legally change her name to MILEY RAY CYRUS.
Yeah this name change is going to through me for a loop.

No comments: