Monday, September 24, 2007

Once again, I'm a failure at life

SO my IM soccer game happened to be during the premiere of "Big Bang Theory" tonight. NO problem right? I have a DVD recorder. I can watch it when I'm done. So I spend an hour trying to hook the damn thing up this afternoon. I try ten different blank DVDs...none of which work. SO I finally find an old VHS to use in the tape deck portion. I get it all set up...I'm sweating, cussing, you name it at this point. I left the remote at home so I can't set the timer to the VCR, which means I'm going to have to do it by hand before I leave for my game. SO I say to myself, get ready and just hit the button on your way out the door. So do I hit the fricken button on my way out the door? Hell no! To top it off my roomate is nowhere to be found leaving my VCR all set up and NOT recording. So now I am in the process of finding a place online to watch the preview so I can give you the aforementioned promised review of the show. In the meantime, those of you who weren't blonde idiots and watched it, please leave your thoughts.
By the way, for those of you that were wondering, we totally won our soccer game. I was goalie. I sucked ass. I did have one good save, but beyond that I am really a worthless excuse for an athlete (I should have taken my full ride and played golf.) Then again the boys asked me to be their keeper, so they must have a little faith in me yet.

No comments: