Thursday, September 27, 2007

Miley's pissed...

A video of Miley at the US Weekly Party shows that she didn't take to kindly to the rumors about her alleged pregnancy. According to mom Tish Miley screamed and cried and was severely shaken by the rumors. The person that made it up obviously doesn't know Miley because according to her mother "She has a purity ring".
I mean come on...that automatically means those rumors can't be true (NOT)...how about using the excuse that Miley IS ONLY 14!!! Can she even have children? It is nice to know that Miley is being brought up right. She claims she is very close to her family...and that is part of the reason she doesn't see herself turning into a Britney anytime soon. It is interesting to note that Brit's little sis Jaimie-Lynn made it to the party. Hopefully the younger Spears has learned from her sister's mistakes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear Jaimie's preg-o... just kidding! But it would be scandalous and perfect for Hollywood gossip, right?

-Jenny

EBUZZED said...

I would like it more if someone like Hayden Panettiere would get knocked up. Then I could use catch phrases like, "From HERO to ZERO" and "Hay-Den mother". Ok those are both REALLY bad. Some things I should just keep to myself.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA- Hayden is a tough one...I really like her agents choices with her career but she sometimes kinda annoys me..BUT, I still do like a lot more than most of the young starletts in Hollywood right now..and I find Panettiere so much more real than someone like Scarlett Johaanson- who I find OTT on so many levels! But again that is an opinion I probably should've kept to myself too! <3 ebuzz