Friday, September 7, 2007

A High School SCANDAL!!!

I was more than a little excited when I checked my daily on-line entertainment sites this morning and found a High School Musical scandal! Apparently there is a nude photo of Disney princess Vanessa Anne Hudgens circulating around the Internet. Her publicist has even confirmed it's her! My question is now this: Will Disney shrug this off and use it to further promote its phenom, or will they have to can Hudgens for violating their famous Disney code of ethics? Come on, how many Disney stars have done something that risque AND been hired to do another Disney stint? What will these mean too, for all of Vanessa's tweeny bopper fans? Are thousands of little girls going to run around naked now just so they can be like their favorite star?
Maybe I'm exaggerating. I mean Jessica Biel went nude...almost lost her job on the WB's hit family drama "7th Heaven" and then turned her career around and is now one of the most popular females in Hollywood.
How about Lindsay Lohan...she showed her stuff to thousands of screaming girls and guys at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards and as a result became a---well let's not go there. Note: she hasn't been asked back since (granted she's been in rehab...but still).
We'll just have to see how this affects Mrs. Zac Efron's career. I can't wait!!!

No comments: