Monday, September 24, 2007

New Show Alert: Big Bang Theory On CBS TONIGHT

So after watching a number of previews and reading quite a few reviews I've decided to give my nod to "The Big Bang Theory" airing for the first time on CBS tonight at 8:30. I'll give my review after I watch the pilot, but until then I feel it's a safe bet to encourage your viewership...if nothing else you can tell me how bad you thought it sucked.
I'm giving it the early go ahead for the following reasons: 1) It stars the ever-beautiful and incredibly talented Kaley Cuoco---you remember her from a successful run on "8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter". The show also brings back former "Rosanne" cast member Johnny Galecki. 2) The show comes from creator of the hit series "Two and a Half Men"...a very successful and award winning comedy in its own right. 3) While the show may cast a giant stereotype much of the humor is witty and clever, which goes against the the unfortunate trend of over-used cliche ridden humor found in many of today's sitcoms.
So I tell you to watch...and then I beg you to respond after I too post my opinion post-pilot tonight.

2 comments:

Jasonvtne said...

This PDF explains how to use the SPARK Science Learning System or SPARKvue software to capture screens while using the kena Digital Microscope and then perform some measurement and analysis on those images. It has a base zoom level of 20x and can be further zoomed to 400x. BONE MICROSCOPE SLIDES WORKSHEET First, read the on-line description on the "Bone Biology for Kids" website.

Scott said...

This PDF explains how to use the SPARK Science Learning System or SPARKvue software to capture screens while using the kena Digital Microscope and then perform some measurement and analysis on those images. It has a base zoom level of 20x and can be further zoomed to 400x. BONE MICROSCOPE SLIDES WORKSHEET First, read the on-line description on the "Bone Biology for Kids" website.