Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Speaking of Scandalous...


So more Miley Cyrus pics have been circulating on the Internet. I have to ask, though, what percentage of these pics are real and what percent are photoshopped...
See and judge for yourself here: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/01/25/miley-cyrus-myspace-pictures/

As far as the underwear pics I wonder if this was the result of a teenage girl sleepover... I highly doubt Miley posted them online herself...but even if she did, she isn't smoking pot, drinking alcohol, or actually having sex (cough Paris Hilton cough cough).
With regards to the pictures in her bikini with friends I don't get what the big deal is. Maybe it's because I live on a beach and see this sort of thing all the time from people of ALL ages (and I do mean ALL ages...honestly there needs to be an age limit on the bikini...). She's 15 years old. I'm pretty sure she's entitled to go to the beach, and with a body like that shouldn't be ashamed to wear a cute bikini.
I feel like people are taking these things WAY out of context, because, once again-they are just looking for a way to tear this teen sensation down.


And thanks to an alert Ebuzz blogger I'm also able to bring you this tidbit of information: Gwen Stefani is pregnant again! Congrats to the two time mommy. The 38 year old No Doubt frontwomen and her 40 year old rocker hubby Gavin Rossdale are seemingly ecstatic and couldn't wait to share the news. Stefani has been expressing for a while her desire to provide her 19th month old son Kingston with a sibling. She told reporters early this year that touring was preventing her from expanding their family, but that she wished to have another child as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!

He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for
sharing!

my website; cash advance businesses