Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Holy High School Musical batman!

Ok I was flipping through the channels (more reason to invest in TiVo so I actually have something to watch) and I can across something that looked like the outside of a Detroit theatre. So I stopped. Big MISTAKE. It was the fricken Disney Channel. They were profiling the High School Musical Stage show, which was playing in Detroit! Honestly...I don't know what makes me more mad, the fact that I didn't come up with the High School Musical idea, or that I can't go anywhere or do anything without being exposed to the damn thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The High School Musical is so played out. I see people walking to class in HSM backpacks with the matching folders and I wonder if they still think they are in third grade. I personally never saw the musical nor do I think I will. However, I am not sure about that because I did say the same thing about the Notebook, and thanks to my girlfriend, I've seen it three times. It is such a sad movie.
-the half italian stallion