Thursday, April 10, 2008

Idol Gives Back highlights

I don't know about you, but I didn't have two and a half hours to watch "Idol Gives Back" last night. After reading the reviews of the show, I've put together some of the 'highlights' and 'lowlights' of the evening. So if you were like me and missed out, consider this the cliffnotes version.


Miley Cyrus was certainly a fan favorite. She may not have been the best performer, but she was certainly one of the most talked about the day after.



Miley was SO special she performed twice. I just found this song and because I like it better than the other one, I've included it too.



Terri Hatcher gets the "I would have paid you NOT to sing" award. This just proves that having a successful TV show DOESN'T mean you can automatically sing.



Mariah Carey rounds out my top three because, well, there's nothing like "giving back" just when you're about to release a new album. Fans got a sneak peak at her new single, and Idol got more money for charity. Hopefully everyone's a winner. Either way Mariah was a hit.

No comments: