Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's Day

Hey all. I was really hoping that there would be a big celebrity screw up in light of St. Patty's Day. Sadly it appears that either a) everyone behaved themselves, b) people f'd up but no one got it on film or c) their indiscretions were so minor that they didn't warrant placement on any of the e-news sites I checked. I am really hoping that I just checked too early on a Sunday for anything good to be up. If you hear of a celebrity blunder please let me know ASAP.

The only entertainment related story making it on the blog today is that of the possibility of Cate Blanchett playing the love interest of Harrison Ford in the next Indian Jones movie. No offense to Cate, but I am just not feeling her in that role. It would require action, adventure, excitement, and sex and I feel she can't pull all of those things off. Maybe I am wrong here. Obviously the people in Hollywood know what they are doing (some of the time) and will make a decision for their benefit, but I feel they should keep shopping.

Well this is all I can pump out for today. As always I will leave you with a quote for the day. In the spirit of St. Patty's Day weekend my friends and I watched Curious George (that really has nothing to do with St. Patty's day, but it was a good flick so I recommend that you give it a shot sometime.)

Cab Driver: Where you headed, Yellow?
Ted: Bloomsberry Museum, and I'll give you an extra ten if you don't call me "yellow", Okay?
Cab Driver: Sure thing, Sunshine.

No comments: