Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where are They Now? Part 1


I saw a trailer for Ghosts of Girlfriends Past last night and noticed a familiar face: Lacey Chabert. It's been a while since I've seen the Mean Girls star and it got me thinking about other actors and actresses who've fizzled out since their break on the big screen. As a result I'm going to dedicate a series of posts to tracking down these "one hit wonders" of film. Considering Lacey was my inspiration, I'll start with her.

You may not have seen 26 year old Lacey Chabert on the big screen lately, but that doesn't mean she's taken a break from Hollywood. Chabert has starred in some lesser known works including Being Michael Madsen and Sherman's Way. The last time I saw Chabert she had starred in the ABC Family original movie Hello Sister, Goodbye Life. Chabert's voice may be more recognizable than her figure. She has lent her chords to animated series like The Wild Thornberries and Bratz. Chabert got her start as Claudia Salinger on Party of Five. My hope is that when the CW decides to do a remake of that series too she'll come back and join the new cast (come on what other 90's series could better compliment 90210 and Melrose Place?).

No comments: