Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rosie Don't Come on Down

I'm at the point where I'm begging. PLEASE CBS if anyone in your corporate structure has ANY braincells DO NOT hire Rosie O'Donnell to host The Price is Right. Honestly folks stop and think about it. Imagine an excited college kid coming up on stage trying to guess the price of a car. He throws out some random number and the next thing you know Rosie is all up in his grill pulling one of her famous..."there is no way you're right" tirades. After that she'll pick someone out of the audience just to start a political debate with them. She's too opinionated, too controversial, and not nearly jovial enough to take Bob Barkers place. If it were Ellen I would be thrilled, but Rosie...I can't say what I truly think on this blog.

There is more news today from the Paris camp. Apparently her neighbors aren't in any hurray for her to be released. The media racket surrounding her release will be loud and inconveinent for anyone living in Paris' neighborhood. I'm all for keeping the heiress behind bars...but they'll have to let her out eventually.

Sadly that's all I have for right now. I was pretty mild today. Sorry. I promise I will come back tomorrow bringing my A-game.

No comments: