Monday, July 20, 2009

Music Monday: Philos


I've decided to take a page out of the Twitter book and develop themed days... hence EBUZZ will also adhere to #MusicMonday. If you have suggestions for the other days of the week please let me know.
Today I want to introduce you to a band I found thanks to Twitter...Philos. I was quoting lyrics from "Defying Gravity" the title song from one of my all-time favorite musicals (Wicked) and the group sent me a message telling me that they did a cover of that very song.
An iTunes download later and I was officially in love. I now am the proud owner of the bands latest EP and have included most of it in my current favorite iTunes play-list. I highly suggest you do the same.
The band has shared with me links to their website and YouTube videos of live performances of some of their songs. Below is the video for "Defying Gravity"... if you like it as much as I do you'll for sure want to check out the other links below!
http://www.philosrocks.com/
Philos on YouTube

No comments: