Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BEST. NEWS. EVER.


I was disappointed when I first heard that Zac Efron gave up the lead in the "Footloose" remake. Now I'm thinking it was the best move he ever made.
It has been confirmed that Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford has been given the lead. Let's put it this way...this is like finding out on your 21 first birthday that your first legal pull at a slot machine just netted you 1,000 dollars. Ok, maybe not quite, but I still think this is the best news out of Hollywood since...well I can't think of anything to compare it to right now because I'm still in euphoria.
Chace will join an already star-filled lineup which includes "Hayden Panettiere, Amanda Bynes and "Dancing With the Stars" pro dancer Julianne Hough", according to US Weekly.
If you are as big a fan of this news as I mean then keep checking back because I promise I'll find every update possible to post on the EBUZZ blog. Thank God it's coming out next year so the wait won't be for too ridiculously long.

No comments: