Monday, March 23, 2009

Matt Lauer hit by deer=HILARIOUS


So Today show hunk (yes I said hunk, and I've seen him in person so it's not just the TV lights that get me) Matt Lauer will be undergoing surgery for a separated shoulder after a reported bike-deer accident. I hope you are laughing as hard as I am right now at reading that.
Lauer was supposedly riding his bike when a deer ran out in front of him causing him to slam on his breaks, flip off the bike, and separate his shoulder. Ryan Seacrest reports that Matt will undergo surgery sometime today as a result.
I come from a town where the deer practically outnumber the people, so hearing this put a smile on my face. I feel bad that Lauer got hurt, but the fact that he suffered his injury as a result of dodging a deer makes for an AWESOME story. How many people do you know have had a bike-deer accident? That's what I thought.

No comments: