Monday, January 19, 2009

Veronica Mars Movie?




I admit that I completely missed Veronica Mars while it made its TV run. It started on a channel i didn't receive, and by the time it made the switch to the CW, it was too late. But, that doesn't mean I didn't get into it. A friend suggested I check the series out. It only took me about three weeks to plow through every season of the hit show.
The storylines were ingenious, the cast was spectacular, and combined with the other facets of production you couldn't help but want more.
Now, fans of the series might be getting just that. Series creator Rob Thomas (he was also responsible for creating the new '90210' pilot) has reported that he and series star Kristen Bell (also a Michigan native) are both on board for a 'Veronica Mars' movie. Thomas has indicated that producer Joel Silver is ready to green-light the project that would then likely move quickly up Thomas' priority list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The name Veronica Mars sounds like a candy bar. I unfortunately have never seen it, but many say it is a good show. Maybe they will have Veronica Mars Bars as merchandise and advertising for the movie.
- half italian stallion