Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ledger died of ACCIDENTAL overdose

The autopsy results are in, and a medical examiner has concluded that 28 year old actor Heath Ledger died of an ACCIDENTAL drug overdose of "painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medication and other prescription drugs." A spokesperson said that, "The cause of death was "acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine.""
Ledger's family has returned to his home town of Perth, Australia to prepare for his funeral. A statement through Ledger's publicist claims that the hopes are that Heath's death will serve as a warning for others of the dangers of prescription and non-prescription drugs.

No comments: