Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Did anyone else know Paris Hilton had a brother?


So I've always known about Paris and Nicky Hilton, but until I heard the news about brother Barron, I didn't even know he existed.
Following in his sister's footsteps the 18 year old was arrested for driving while under the influence AND for carrying a fake ID. Unlike Paris', however, his jail stay was quite short-9 hours. A 20,000 bail (eh, chump change!), bot him released. His BAC was .14...so he did beat out Paris in that category (yet he too will probably claim he only had one martini).
FYI, Paris has ANOTHER younger brother, Conrad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking
about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos
to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


my web site ... external link