Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Duff-Lohan make up..bummer

MSNBC is reporting that the Hilary Duff/ Lindsay Lohan feud is over. Apparently the two met and a party and decided it would be better to be friends than enemies...that's no fun. I suspect Lindsay has to use her energy to party rather than feud. The teen starlet is heading back to rehab thanks to a weekend DUI. Here is my thought on this: She makes a few million for every film she is in...can't she afford a taxi when she's drunk? An added piece of dirt...the cops found cocaine in Lindsay's car after pulling her over. My worry is that rehab isn't anything more than a 30 day celebrity vacation. I might check myself into that Malibu, CA rehab center just so I won't have to work for a month (ok that's not funny...people with serious issues might actually be in attendence...but still...).
Pirates plundered box offices this past Memorial Day weekend. I was one of the millions that saw it in its opening week. If you haven't seen it yet and are planning to, I recommend that you watch the second movie first to refresh your memory. The moviemakers didn't waste any time recapping the plot thus leaving me in the dark for the first 30 minutes of the movie.
I almost forgot! Hilary Duff may no longer be fighting with Lindsay...but according to MSNBC she is most certainly feuding with Avril Lavine. The two were supposed to show up at the Maxim Hot 100 party...at seperate times but ended up arriving together (Personally I don't think that was a mistake...). Avril apparently threw a fit and threatened to leave. I love how Hollywood is like an episode of 7th Heaven on steroids (only there are no lessons learned and the religion of choice is Scientology...).

I would love some feedback folks. I feel like I am writing for myself (which I probably am...). If you are reading this LET ME KNOW!!!!! I want to hear what you have to say about Hollywood's hottest stories. Shoot me an email at wolv.ebuzz@umich.edu. Until then....you have just been buzzed~!

No comments: