Friday, May 18, 2007

Because I Said So

I am sitting in the news room at WZZM TV 13 in Grand Rapids and an Entertainment story just popped up on the wire. It is the DVD sales and rental results according to Blockbuster. I was thrilled to note that Because I Said So was number one on both lists. If I'm not mistaken I did write a previous post claiming that the film starring Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore, Piper Perabo, Lauren Graham, Gabriel Macht, and Stephen Collins should be a hit. I would just like to point out that according to sales and rentals I am not the only person who thinks so.
On a different note I am excited about Shrek the Third's release today. I fully intend on seeing it this weekend. I just want to know what the kareoke song at the end of the movie is this time. Those are always my favorite. The soundtrack to the Shrek films are always amazing. Well I have to get back to work. Thanks for letting me gloat!

No comments: