Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rachel's life in Los Angeles!


Hi E-Buzzers! Here I am writing to you from my new life in Los Angeles and I have a lot to share.  I've just been searching for a job and have gotten to visit some really awesome places! I've been to ABC Studios, Warner Brothers (where I visited the Ellen DeGeneres set) and Nickelodeon.  But, better than visiting those places was my trip to the MTV Movie Awards this past Saturday.  I was able to get a ticket through a family friend and by some stroke of sheer luck, I also got a pass to the after party.  Here's a shot of the theatre pre-show.  The show itself was pretty awesome. Andy Samberg was an amazing host.  Prior to the show, I was waiting in the line at the bar, and Whitney Port of The Hills and the City, asked me if that was the line for drinks and I said yes. While I dont necessarily consider her a valid celebrity, I was a bit starstruck to say the least.  Once the show was over, I headed outside to the after party, which took place right outside the theatre, on a patio/grassy area.  This party was SWARMING with celebrities.  The first person I saw was Rumer Willis, smoking a cig and looking atrocious.  As my friends went to get food, I decided to take advantage of the open bar as well as walk around scouting out celebrities.  So my first encounter was with Ed Helms, aka Andy Bernard on the Office, as well as a cast member of the upcoming movie "The Hangover."  He was AWESOME.  So nice and just as funny in person as he is on the show! Here's a picture: 
So after I met Ed, I walked around some more. And for those of you who didn't watch the show, it was basically the Twilight awards.  They won almost every major award, and obviously the entire cast was there.  So my goal for the night was to find some Twilight stars and boy did do that.  So in my mingling around the party, I bumped into someone, and who else was i
t but Ashley Green, aka Alice Cullen of Twilight.  She was a tiny little thing and was so sweet.  She also offered to take a picture with me and it was very nice of her! So then after that I mingled around a little longer and and to my shock I ran into Esme a
nd Carslile Cullen, or Elizabeth Reaser and Peter Facinelli.  They too were very sweet and on their way out of the party were kind enough to take a picture with me as well!  Other celebrities in attendance were Forrest Whittaker, Taraji P Henson, Malin Ackerman, Damien Waynes, Ron Artest, Danny McBride, and others.  Overall, it was a star-studded night that I won't soon forget! I will definitely keep the e-buzz faithful updated about all my celebrity encounters and such!

3 comments:

online pharmacy said...

Los Angeles is the most crazy place in the world,I really like the parties there because you can find a super star or a famous person in all the bars and night clubs!

Top Engineering College in Greater Noida said...

I would like to spend some time also in Los Angeles! Thanks for sharing your post.

Crazybulk said...

Great information. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance (stumbleupon). I’ve saved it for later!