Wednesday, April 22, 2009

JoBros will host Teen Choice Awards-Big Surprise

You had to figure it was either going to be Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers. There really are no hotter teen acts in Hollywood right now. Fans of the JoBros can rejoice as FOX has announced the trio will host the "awards" ceremony which will air on August 10 (I use "awards" lightly because, let's be honest, the winners get giant surfboards.) Considering the show is smack dab in the middle of their world tour, I'm guessing it'll be used as one extra long advertisement. Disney will probably throw in a plug or two about their new show, and there'll probably even be a mention of their latest feature film. Did I mention they'll be performing too? If only Miley and Taylor would have saved their duet for THAT awards show...there would have been some real life drama worth watching.
And speaing of the JoBros new show...
I caught the trailer on YouTube (see below). I have not seen a worse display of acting since Misty May Treanor guest starred on Wizards of Waverly Place (oh yeah I watched it. I was a Misty May fan thanks to my Beijing experience).

No comments: