Thursday, April 10, 2008

Did Miley Pull a Hilary?




Hilary Duff did it not too long ago. With her it was painfully obvious. But Miley's latest move may be a little harder to confirm. Star magazine is reporting that teen pop sensation Miley Cyrus has gotten veneers.
“It looks as though she’s had some porcelain veneers put on her front teeth. And her small incisors appear to have been covered to make them look longer and more balanced with the rest of her mouth,” said Michael D. Kosdon, D.D.S., a Burbank, Calif.-area dentist.

Either way I'll sympathize with Miley. It'd be hypocritical not to. I totally had braces growing up. I figure its doing the same basic thing. The difference is that I had a lisp for a while and metal in my mouth to fix my problem. To think, if I'd just gotten veneers my dog would never have been able to eat my retainer.

No comments: